Ronan Kelly, ADTRAN CTO, EMEA & APC, shares his thoughts on industry operators leveraging virtualization, disaggregation and open SDN control, ...
Network slicing promises to be a panacea, but the biggest hurdles are not technological. The grand ambition of enabling intelligent, adaptive, ...
F-Secure has been providing security for endpoints for 30 years, and using AI and machine learning algorithms, for example in the labs to automate ...
Fahri Diner, CEO and Co-founder of Plume, unveiled a new open source initiative, OpenSync, at Broadband World Forum 2018. Announced together with ...
Talking to Light Reading's Iain Morris, Sebastian Richter from devolo explains why operators have to think beyond delivering high bandwidth and ...
More Industry Announcements
- GateHouse Telecom Hits Major Milestone as Satellite Comms Heats Up
10 hours and 51 minutes ago
- SCTE•ISBE Adds Carrier Ethernet, Fiber Structured Cabling Courses
Wednesday, April 24, 2019
- AST & Science Launches First Satellite
Tuesday, April 23, 2019
- Windstream Expands 1-Gig Fiber to 7,000+ Sites in Albemarle
Friday, April 19, 2019
- ADTRAN Reports Q1 2019 Earnings, Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend
Thursday, April 18, 2019
- Viasat Teams With Ruralweb for Brazilian Satellite Broadband
Tuesday, April 16, 2019
- Fiber-Optic Test Equipment Wants to Simplify Optical Networks: Report
Tuesday, April 16, 2019
Tuesday, April 30, 2019
11:00 a.m. New York / 4:00 p.m London
Just when you thought the answer to your next technology direction question was clear, the noise around multiple new technology options fills the Internet and airwaves. Multiple 5Gs are being deployed; there's CableLabs' 10G initiative; the ITU and IEEE are toiling around 50G PON – and we haven’t even talked about Wi-Fi6 yet! Is any of this real, do you have to pay attention or can you just let the dust settle and then decide?
Since waiting is often not the best option, let’s demystify technology options, their impact on your business, and how to prepare for whatever the future brings.
In this webinar, Service Providers will learn:
- Current state of 5G and how it affects everyone, not only mobile network providers.
- Latest technologies being developed and how they will benefit their networks and subscribers.
- How to prepare their networks for the future – whatever it may hold.
Alternative UK fixed-broadband network operator Community Fibre is deploying ADTRAN gear to take 10 Gbit/s to London users at aggressive prices.
At Broadband World Forum 2018 there's a lot of chat about the shift towards software-defined access networks, but how tough and how expensive ...
What are the hot talking points in the fixed broadband sector right now? Gigabit over copper as well as fiber, software-defined access and more, ...
Light Reading's pro-European, Berlin-lovin' editors Ray Le Maistre and Iain Morris discuss some of the hot topics from BBWF 2017, including Gfast ...
The UBB2020 community has had a great first four months thanks to a market that's on the up!