More Industry Announcements
- Globacom Builds Submarine Cable to Boost Nigerian Telecom Services
Wednesday, April 25, 2018
- WOW! Hires New Chief Technology Officer
Tuesday, April 24, 2018
- ADTRAN Names John Neville as VP of Sales
Tuesday, April 24, 2018
- StarHub Appoints Kaliaropoulos New CEO
Friday, April 20, 2018
- DT Open Telekom Cloud Hybrid Solution Now Available
Thursday, April 19, 2018
- Broadband Forum Publishes User Services Platform Standard
Tuesday, April 17, 2018
- KDDI Launches 10G Symmetrical Service Using DASAN Zhone Gear
Thursday, April 12, 2018
Wednesday, May 16, 2018
11:00 a.m. New York / 4:00 p.m. London
IPsec is an important security technology for virtually all communication service providers (CSPs). CSP requirements for IPsec are shifting away from proprietary gateways due to cost and other factors like vendor lock-in. CSPs now require high-performance IPsec on general-propose x86 servers as this move opens up their business to more vendors, and gives them greater control of their network, at a lower cost basis. CSPs are looking for IPsec vendor solutions where they can deliver server configuration options, which achieve their requirements for deployment in the central office as well as data center environments. This webinar will discuss IPsec performance on x86 COTS servers, covering:
- Use cases for IPsec, including high-throughput data center interconnect, enterprise VPN and mobile backhaul
- How high-volume enterprise IT economics can support a new cost model for high-performance IPsec
- Brand-new performance test results showing IPsec on COTS can offer over 120 Gbit/s of bidirectional throughput on industry standard servers
- The importance of selecting the right server to ensure high performance and manageability of CSP networks whether in the CO or the DC
In this edition of BBWN Radio, Matthias Mieves, head of New Business, Sales and Marketing for Connected Home at Deutsche Telekom, will join BBWN Radio Editor Alison Diana to discuss the smart home market, the role of broadband and why service providers should roll out the welcome mat for this profitable market.
ZTE discusses the future of broadband networks and how we can be better prepared for the challenges they will bring.
What are the hot talking points in the fixed broadband sector right now? Gigabit over copper as well as fiber, software-defined access and more, ...
Light Reading's pro-European, Berlin-lovin' editors Ray Le Maistre and Iain Morris discuss some of the hot topics from BBWF 2017, including Gfast ...
The UBB2020 community has had a great first four months thanks to a market that's on the up!
Per-Olof Gustafsson, Deputy CEO at AB Stokab, the wholesale fiber access network operator in the city of Stockholm, talks about the business case ...
This new video will inspire companies to reimagine their business for success in a world where connectivity is more than a commodity.